Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby Fashion Show

As you might expect I don't get out much these days.  So I thought I would post some pictures.  

Last fall after we found out we were going to have a girl I took Eden shopping to buy the baby some clothes.  Here are some of the cute outfits she picked out.




This was Eden's all time favorite outfit she found for her little sister.  She was so excited that it fits already (it's three month size and Evelyn's three weeks).  She's even wearing matching pink socks with little kitten faces on them.  Eden was giggling the whole time Ryan was getting the baby dressed.

Evelyn isn't always thrilled to have her picture taken.  Mostly because she prefers to be held.  In fact I'm typing with one hand right now while she sleeps in the other.  I'm actually getting pretty fast too.


Eden's pretty good at holding her sister too which is a huge help for me.

2 comments:

Jacque said...

I agree with Eden, that outfit is adorable!

Ross and Kathy said...

Pretty cute! What a great experience for Eden too.