Sunday, January 9, 2011

Home From The Hospital


The baby and I came home from the hospital on Friday night.  The kids had the house all cleaned up and were waiting excitedly for their turn to hold her.  But I was really surprised when Austin asked first if he could hold "Baby Eve" since he refused to hold her in the hospital.  When I asked him why he wanted to hold her now and not then he said, "well, when she was in the hospital she was naked but now she's dressed."  Ohhhh, I had no idea.  He had the biggest smile on his face while holding her and finally burst out, "this is awesome!"  I'm so glad he's excited about his new little sister.

3 comments:

Ross and Kathy said...

Welcome Home! Looks like everybody's happy and that's good. We wish you all the very best.

Barney Family said...

That's so funny!!!!!! I don't particularly like being around naked people either!!

Here at home said...

Now there is a modest boy.
I'm so excited for your family. Enjoy your sweet little baby girl. She is beautiful. I hope you are getting your rest and are not hurting too bad.