Thursday, June 2, 2011

Graduation

Last week was such a busy week.  Along with Cameron's program we had a kindergarten assessment, two class parties, two end of the year fieldtrips, two class treats, a track meet, piano lessons, gymnastics, track practice, church activities, and lots and lots of rain!  It was crazy and exhausting and I finally figured out towards the end of the week that I needed to be wearing my running shoes.

And at the end of it all... Dallin graduated from elementary school!  What a big day.  All of the sudden time seems to have flown by and my first kindergartner is now my first in Jr. High.  I feel much more nervous about sending my little boy to Jr. High than I did about sending him to kindergarten but I have a feeling he's going to love it.  I'm so proud of the young man he's becoming and enjoy watching him have new experiences.  He has a confidence I didn't have at that age and I think he's going to do great.  I, on the other hand, am going to be a nervous wreck.  Good thing I have a summer to gear up for it.





Dallin loved his teacher this year!


Dallin's friend Trevor.


Dallin and Maddison had preschool together.  It's crazy that I've lived here long enough to see both of them graduate together.  They started out as super good buddies and ended up a little shy around each other.  It makes me laugh.


Grandma was able to come to each of the kids programs.  Thanks Grandma.



This was Dallin's math teacher. He thought she was awesome!

Dallin just edited this post for me.  Its nice to know he learned good skills in elementary school.  :)

1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

WAY TO GO DALLIN! way to go Lauren