Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cameron's Science Fair Project

Cameron's science fair project this year was on how talking on a cell phone while trying to concentrate can be affected by distractions. And if it helps to use a wireless earpiece or if it helps if you are younger or older.



It wasn't super conclusive but it did seem that teenagers were more easily distracted than adults but the most interesting thing was that the earpiece didn't really seem to make a difference. It was the distractions that proved most harmful to everyone while talking on a cell phone and trying to concentrate. It was a good thing for me to see. My personal conclusion is that I shouldn't talk on the phone while I'm driving.

Pictures from February 8, 2012

I realize I am super behind on my blog. In an attempt to get caught up I'm afraid many of the next posts will not get all the attention they may originally have. I also just can't seem to remember everything which is unfortunate because there has been so much going on this winter and Evelyn is changing so much every day.

1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

Good Job Cameron! It drives me nuts to see people totally distracted from driving properly - and they're talking or texting. It's against the law in California - for good reason - and yet many people know better.