Sunday, October 28, 2012

Weekend Getaway

For the weekend of July 13 and 14th Ryan and I got to go to Park City with the NKP's (New Knowledge Partners) for Novell. Ryan's cousin Elise stayed with the kids and took all five of them to a swim meet at the local pool. She did a great job! And so did the kids! Eden and Austin won several of their heats despite the chilly morning.



While the kids swam, Ryan and I played at the Olympic Park in Park City. It started out chilly and only got colder and wetter as the day wore on. But we still had a lot of fun.






We even did the ropes course in the rain!


The best part of the day, though, was getting to do the bobsled run! We went over 60 mph down the track. The g-force was really intense!


We ended the day with a really nice dinner before we headed home. I love Park City!


2 comments:

Ross and Kathy said...

Ahh, the HI life! Looks like great fun.

Stephanie T said...

I love Park City too. I just went there for a quick trip with some girlfriends I grew up with and it was lots of fun. You're way braver then me though. I chickened out on the zipline.