Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Freezer Jam

Last week, when Austin was sick, I managed to run to the store (thanks Dallin) and while I was there I found an 8lb. box of strawberries for less than $8. I thought that was a pretty good deal so I brought it home and the next day Eden helped me make Strawberry Freezer Jam.

She was pretty good at mashing.

Poor Austin was out cold on the couch, even with the sun in his face.

My beautiful jars of strawberry jam. I can't believe how many we were able to make. Thanks for letting me borrow some sure jell Jenn.

5 comments:

Here at home said...

Oooo, Can I come to your house for PBJs? That looks delicious. I should try that next time I find a good deal on strawberries. What a great idea.

Breanne said...

Is it just me or does Eden look like me in that photo?

misha~sha-sha said...

I think about Russia every time I see jars of jam like that. I'm planning on making some freezer jam today...ironic! (wasn't that our word once upon a time?)

Britt said...

Oh, I want to DRINK those right now. You're awesome.

Brigette-boo said...

I get to make that some time this next few weeks! they are beautiful! good job