Monday, August 13, 2012

Gilroy Family Reunion, Hogle Zoo

The week of July 4th we had our Gilroy Family reunion. Sunday July 1st we got together for games and a spiritual thought at Nikki's house. Then on Monday we all went to the Hogle Zoo.


I don't know who was crazier, the kids or the animals...




or the moms.





The new Rocky Shores area was really impressive. I wish I could have gotten a picture of the polar bear, he was a doll.




This picture really freaks me out. I'm so glad there's a glass wall. I hope it's really thick.


Good thing those bears had their own lunch.


We finally made it to the bird show. I can't believe we saw it without Ryan. He's a total bird fanatic and he's been dying to see this show (while actually sitting in the audience and not peering over fences).



1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

Nothing quite like a day at the zoo. Especially with all the extended family.