Sunday, July 12, 2009

He's Done

With all the activities we had going on last week I failed to mention that Ryan had his last class on Thursday. He is now officially done with his MBA Program! Woo hoo!

I have to honestly say it was a lot harder, for me, than I thought it would be. Especially these last few months. I think because it was hard to see Ryan stressed out and tired all the time and to feel like I had to take care of as much as possible here, so his load would be as light as I could possibly make it. But now it's over and I'm a little curious because I don't remember what life is like with him around, mentally as well as physically. I have a feeling he missed us as much as we missed him and it's exciting to be able to do family things in the evenings again. (Or have Ryan take the kids to pack night for once).

I'm really proud of Ryan for accomplishing something like this and doing so well. He learned a lot and I feel like this education will help him in his career, in some ways it already has. I know he will continue striving for excellence and to increase his learning, it's just become a part of who he is.

7 comments:

Brigette-boo said...

Thats such a big accomplishment for him AND you! that is awesome congratulations.

Jacque said...

Congratulations! That was a lot of hard work. I hope it leads to a promising future!

Ross and Kathy said...

Congratulations to Ryan for a major accomplishment. And kudos to the home team for pulling together and supporting Ryan's efforts.

Britt said...

Congratulations to BOTH of you. You guys are amazing.

Stephanie T said...

Congratulations Ryan!!!
I know how hard you had to work to support him, except I only had two kids at the time. You deserve a HUGE pat on the back too!

Shaun & April said...

Congrats Ryan! School with kids and family is HARD! On both sides :)

Ryan said...

Thanks!