Saturday, November 6, 2010

School Halloween Parade and Kindergarten Carnival

 Cameron the Scarecrow

Where's Eden?

 There she is.  It was a little windy for the school Halloween parade.

Dallin was a target.  I guess we missed the bullseye.

I got to help out with Eden's kindergarten carnival.  There were 125 kids in the auditorium!  It was nice that I was able to stay in my little corner and manage my own line of kids.  We played an Eyeball Toss game.  I had the kids toss a ping pong ball with an eyeball painted on it into one of the jars.  It was amazing how few made it in the jar.  This is why we never play carnival games at the fair.  But they did have a lot of fun.  


Austin didn't get to be in the parade but he was Woody riding Bullseye for Halloween.  It was cute to see all the toddlers with their moms at the school shout, "Look Mom it's Bullseye!"  Thanks Toy Story 3.

1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

What great costumes! Holloween is a terrific holiday.