Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sixth Grade Graduation

On May 25th Cameron had her last day of elementary school. I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday she walked into first grade confident that she was about to have the time of her life. And so she has. I don't know anyone who makes more out of life than Cameron does. I'm so proud of all she's learned and accomplished.




This is the local Kiwanis club recognizing all the Fantastic kids during graduation.


Cameron's teacher awarded her Diploma. Say "cheese".


I'm so glad Ryan's parents were able to take time away from their missionary work to come to her graduation.


Some of Cameron's best friends from the past five years of school. These girls have all been such good examples to her and are all so motivated. I can't wait to see what the next five or so years brings for all of them.




I was still pretty mummified for her graduation but not as bad as the previous week. And at least you can't see the back of my arms which was still pretty gruesome.

1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

CONGRADULATIONS TO CAMERON.