Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Council Reflections Awards Night

I've been organizing Reflections at the Council level for several years now. I enjoy it because I get to help honor children who have talents that aren't often recognized. Artistic talents are very valuable in the world we live in but often go unrecognized in our children because more popular things like sports take center stage.

This year Eden and Cameron both had entries that won for their schools. I don't oversee Council for the Jr. High level but I did coordinate with the lady that does. We have our awards night together. Ryan helps too by putting together a great slide show of each of the children's entries. It was a little extra special this year also because Cameron won for the Council level.




1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

Good Job Cameron and Eden - you too mom.