Friday, February 8, 2013

Eden's Mega 8th Birthday Party

We celebrated Eden's 8th birthday on October 19th. It was a caramel apple birthday party. Ryan was out of town for work and there were 12 little girls coming so I recruited some help. Scott, Jenn, Kolby, Dallin and Cameron all came to pitch in and help make the party a Huge success!

I made these cute cut out caramel apples from caramel apple flavored fondant. I was pretty happy with how they turned out.


Using some of the apples from our tree this year we had each girl bob for apples.



Eden's didn't have a stem.


Somehow she managed to grab it with her teeth. It was pretty awesome!




Each of my helpers took a station. Scott led a bean bag toss.


Kolby helped with pin the parts on the mummy.


Cameron helped with caramel apples and Jenn took pictures (over 200 in fact!) it was hard to narrow down which ones to post.




Some pictures were just too cute to pass up.












Happy Birthday to my sweet little Eden!

1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

OMG! Now that looks like a wild party, and I can't even imagine the noise - squeals of delight.