Sunday, April 7, 2013

Cameron's Spring Concert

Cameron had her spring concert on March 6th. She's improved so much with her violin. I'm really impressed. The whole 7th grade orchestra in fact has really done well this year. There are quite a few of them and they sound great!



Cameron has a lot of friends in orchestra. They call themselves orcha dorks. But they're really very cute.


You might notice that I skipped about a month of pictures and activities. That's because I had a second surgery two weeks after the hernia surgery. After all those kids there's a lot of fixin' I need. But there aren't going to be any more kids and I'm feeling much better.

And I spent quite a bit of time during those recovery weeks learning about Natural Yeast and making bread. But of course, you already know all about that.

1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

Well they certainly look professional. Good Job Cameron.