Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Disneyland Day 2

Another beautiful day at Disneyland.



We met up with our good friends the Mickelsen's and spent the day together.



That night we had dinner at Ariel's Grotto.

The girls got to meet Ariel...

Snow White...

Belle...

Aurora...

And Jasmine. Later that night Ryan told Eden she was a princess. She said, "If I'm a princess then how come I didn't see Me at Disneyland?"

After dinner I went on Buzz Lightyear with Austin, again. But this time, instead of getting a call that someone was lost, the ride broke down. We were stuck for quite a while. Austin started jumping up and down saying he had to go potty. But would they let me off so I could take my three year old to the bathroom. Nope. I had to wait for all the people before me to be let out and then we had to all file off the ride together. Needless to say, as soon as we were free I sprinted all the way to Space Mountain. Who says you can't get in a good workout on vacation?!

2 comments:

Nikki Jenson said...

I hate sprinting to the bathroom halfway across Disneyland... I am so sorry! Murphy's Law!

Ross and Kathy said...

Great Photos!