Saturday, April 3, 2010

Chocolate For Mom

I just asked Dallin if he had any chocolate he could share with me. He said he only had one small Twix left out of the bag Grandma Bobbi gave him for his play. But he said in Primary they give you a whole big Twix bar with four sections in it if you memorize the fourth Article of Faith. I laughed and told him I didn't think they would let me come into Primary with that Article of Faith memorized for a candy bar. Then he explained that he would get it for me. Ahhh, he's so sweet. I kind of want chocolate now, though.

2 comments:

Nikki Jenson said...

All this talk about chocolate make me want some too!

Ross and Kathy said...

I'm with Nikki - cept - I generally want chocolate anytime - or is that - all the time. But, it's pretty cool to have a son who would give up chocolate for his mom. Way to go Dallin.