Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas Lights at Temple Square

Ryan's family has a tradition of riding Trax and going to see the lights at Temple Square every year before Christmas. This year we went on December 23rd. We met at Applebees in Sandy for dinner and then rode the train to Salt Lake. The kids love that part. I put the baby in the snuggli because I remembered that Temple Square is super crowded and managing the stroller is always a challenge. I also hoped it would keep both of us a little warmer.



The nativity






Aunt Joy and Kalvin




There were a lot of people in our group this year.

It was cold and late but Evelyn did great. She didn't complain at all and loved looking at all the lights. She was still wide awake when we got home at 10:30 pm. I forsaw a long nap in her future.

1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

I remember two things about doing this; lots of pretty lights and freezing cold temps - worth doing at least once.