Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Wicked

On December 3, 2011 Cameron and I saw Wicked in California with my Dad and Kathy. It was so much fun. Cameron and I have been trying to get tickets for years. I finally decided the only way it would work is if I went outside of Utah, they sell out too fast here.




Don't they all look great.


Inside the Pantages Theater foyer. We were allowed to take pictures here.


I wasn't supposed to take pictures inside the theater but I took a quick one before anyone noticed. The theater is so beautiful inside.

We both loved the show. The story was so well done it made me totally want to see it again. Then, the Monday after we got back (it was a quick trip) I was able to buy 4 tickets during our banks presale. The show is coming here in August!  I couldn't believe it but I'm so happy Ryan, Dallin, Cameron and Eden will all get to go.

We also had a really nice visit with my Dad and Kathy. It was quiet and relaxing. We got to see their beautiful Christmas tree and enjoy a little warm California weather. The only down part to the whole weekend was at security in Salt Lake. They told me I had to open my Dad's Christmas present and remove the little snowglobe we had gotten him. We had to throw it away because I guess snowglobes pose a serious threat. I was mostly bummed because Eden had picked it out just for my Dad because it had a "G" for Gilroy on it. I guess this is just the world we live in now.

1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

Kathy was on TSA's website the other day and saw "snowglobe" on their list of things you can't carry on. Go figure.