Saturday, January 21, 2012

Evelyn Turns One!

On January 6th Evelyn turned one. She isn't walking yet or even standing. She is completely comfortable with crawling and she's pretty fast too. I got her this little truck for Christmas thinking it would encourage her to walk more. The morning of her birthday I found her over by my winter decorations with her truck pulling the little snow animals off the table. When I turned back I saw her walking the truck with the little animals tucked in the back!



It's so hard to get a picture of her doing anything cute because she inevitably stops doing it once I pull out the camera. She pulled her dolls off the tuck and posed for a picture. What a ham!


But it was soon back to fun and games. I just wish this meant she was going to walk soon.

2 comments:

Ross and Kathy said...

But isn't it not true that once they start walking the chase is on? Faster than a speeding bullet - ahead of mom by a length. And then - all that independence.

Karin said...

I love the last picture of Evelyn. so cute! I can't believe she is one either. Crazy how fast time goes by.