Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New Music

Yesterday I took the kids to see Speed Racer and during the credits this song was playing. I loved it! So I bought it today and wanted to share it with all of you. Lucky you. I'm not always a fan of the playlists but this song just makes me smile. Maybe it helps that I saw the movie and loved it. Anyway, feel free to turn down the volume if you don't like it.

I love getting music from movies that I enjoy like Transformers. So that song is on the playlist too. There is also another one from a movie called Step Up. It might be a little strong but it's great to work out to. I may keep adding songs that I like to work out too like New Soul, cause they make me smile and I've decided running is a lot easier if you're smiling.

1 comment:

Breanne said...

Look at you! Widget Queen!