Sunday, July 20, 2008

Someone's Excited!

Austin's birthday isn't until next week but he's already super excited. We were driving the other day and I heard him say something about "Happy Birthday Austin." I think it may be a result of several older siblings getting excited and singing Happy Birthday to him every day for the past couple weeks. Dallin decided almost a month ago what to get him after spending a couple of hours on Amazon looking for toy vacuums. My job is definitely getting easier.

Happy 2nd Birthday Austin. We love you.

3 comments:

J and J Haroldsen said...

okay...way cute. what a sweet little boy. he has such a great little personality. you are blessed.

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

I love this little guy. How in the world is her already two?! I thought of you today when I heard a swim instructor at the pool call a little girl Eden. We miss you...Tell all the kids hello.