Saturday, July 5, 2008

One Year Down

Ryan has officially completed his first year of grad school with only one left to go. Whoopie! I am so proud of how well he's done. I can't believe he was able to stay on top of all his homework while working a full time job (which was sometimes more than a full time job). And he got really good grades too. Somehow he also managed to still have time for me and the kids. I've learned that Ryan has no limits to what he can accomplish and I am simply in awe. I also appreciate all the sacrifices he has made to do this. I know it hasn't been easy and he's missed some big events in the kids' lives. But there is only one year left. I'm sure, now that we're used to the schedule of things, it will fly by.

But for the next week we get him all to ourselves. :)

6 comments:

Ryan said...

Aw, shucks :)

Dani said...

Congrats to your whole family! That is quite the accomplishment! :) We miss you guys!!!

Toad said...

That is pretty awesome. You do have a great husband!! Tell him congrats from us :)

Lori said...

Congratulations to you both! When you are really missing the KA or HIC rolls, you'll just have to come back for another visit! It was so great to see you...we only wish you could have stayed longer.

Jackie said...

And to think my Dad thought he would be a bad influence as my roommate at BYU. We always knew you had the 'potential', Heed.

Jackie said...

That last comment is actually Brandon, not Jackie