Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Scrapbooking Weekend #6

This was our best year ever! So, what is it? Of course I have no pictures to show you because my camera is off for repairs, but use your imagination. Imagine 36 or more women together in a huge house for two days eating nothing but candy, consuming way too much caffeine, wearing pj's all day, doing makeovers, playing games, rocking out to Rock Band, and occasionally scrapbooking. Basically, it's a Women's Party! And this year rocked!

It's our sixth year going on a hundred because we'll never miss a year. We plan it for the same weekend every year, right after the holidays so we can get the break we deserve. It was so fun to see good friends that have moved away come back just for this and to see new faces, ladies in the neighborhood who decided to check out what all the talk is about.

Thanks everyone for all the fun!

5 comments:

Kelly M said...

Steal the pictures off my blog!

Here at home said...

Sounds awesome! We always need a girls night! Glad you had fun.

Britt said...

IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!! You are the coolest. (I stole Kelly's pictures too.) Hee hee.

Amanda said...

So sad I missed it! I know next year I will be living 3 hours away, but please don't forget me. Next year I WON'T be pregnant and about ready to pop and my baby will be old enough to leave! I will totally come! I don't know if you have my new e-mail so here it is. asgurney@gmail.com Thanks. By the way I sure miss seeing you guys at church each week. I hope you are enjoying your new house though!

Tara said...

Thanks for not giving up on me!
(Even when I wasn't coherent enough to know exactly what I was saying.)
I had a blast and I would love to come again next year!
It was so good to visit with you and many others.
p.s. love your family pics!