Monday, January 26, 2009

Snow Day!

The rain we got all weekend finally turned to snow last night. Ryan was getting quite the workout shoveling this morning until some neighbors showed up with a snow blower and an atv to help him out. Thanks guys!

I'm not sure how much snow we got but it's been a while since the kids were able to go out and play. So I sent them all outside.


Unfortunately I didn't realize that Katy's cute boots that she was wearing today are not snow boots. When I came out with the camera she had lost a boot in the snow and her socks were all wet. Poor thing.



They didn't last too long but they did manage to blaze an entire trail around the house in the deep snow.

3 comments:

Here at home said...

I think we've gotten more snow in this dump than we have the whole winter.

Jill said...

Love the snow pictures. Sometimes I wonder if it is worth getting them all dressed up in their snow gear only to have them come in 10 minutes later.

Lori said...

Wowsers, I have not seen much of the white stuff at all this winter. Look. at. Austin. :)

I loved seeing you recently. It's always fun to spend a little time with your kids too, especially your lovable, careful & handsome son. I loved hearing him describe himself that way. Miss you guys!