Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Austin's World

One of Austin's favorite things is to get out all of my kitchen utensils and pretend to make dinner. This time I thought he might enjoy using Cheerios for food instead of the marbles he normally uses.

It was a lot messier than I thought, though. Me and my brilliant ideas.


After a while he came into the office to see what I was doing (probably blogging :) ). He was looking over my shoulder when he tooted. There was a slight pause and he said, "My bum just said (zerbert sound)." I laughed. A few minutes later I heard him sliding down the stairs and said, "I'm funny," to himself. Yes, Austin, you are funny.

You're also pretty darn cute. Even when you're sleeping.
Sometimes I wonder if he'll still be so cute and funny when he's older. I'm sure in some ways he will but I'm also finding myself trying harder to enjoy who he is today because, as I've seen with the older kids, the toddler stage passes oh too quickly.

3 comments:

Britt said...

Ohhhh, he is so cute. He had always been strikingly handsome.

I love your wood floor!

Jacque said...

Hey I never saw this one! How fun! I bet he's always going to be very funny. He just has that spark of life in him!

misha~sha-sha said...

He IS cute and you should get a dog...they clean up the cheerios!