Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Little Dalmation

Humor me for a minute but I'm going to be one of those really proud moms who totally brags about how wonderful and great their child is. I'm so proud of Cameron and how well she did in her performance of 101 Dalmations this week. It was so much fun to watch and she was so cute. She had all of her lines and dances down perfectly, facial expressions and all. I was in awe. She is amazing.



I have to say, though, that I honestly thought all of the kids that performed did a spectacular job. The little ones were adorable and the older ones were impressive.

Cameron was Patch, but for these first performances on Wed. she didn't have her patch on her eye, so you'll have to look for the name tag.


This was Cameron saying, "Spotted coat!"










Way to go Patch! And thank you so much to all those of you who came to see the performance. It really meant a lot to all of us to have your support!

4 comments:

Skyler said...

How darling! What a neat experience for her. I bet she was adorable!

Britt said...

That was me, Lauren. Not Skyler.

mreay said...

Looks like a great performance. How cute is she?! I remember the first time Brigham performed on stage...I was busting at the seams with proudness! I even got a little teary. Those are the moments I LOVE being a Mom!!

Lori said...

Is this the cutest thing ever! I might say I would have been so proud as a mommy watching that production. I wish I could have seen it. Miss you and those kids of yours!!