Friday, June 26, 2009

"Mom, Can I Have Some Pudding?"

This poor kid has been falling asleep all over the place lately. I don't give him regular naps anymore because then he stays up till 10. I took this picture after we went swimming on Wed. afternoon. He had been sleeping on the couch for about an hour. I think he rolled onto the floor to try to wake up but it took a considerable effort on my part to actually get him to stay awake.

Last night I made a dinner I knew my kids would complain about so I preempted their complaints by making chocolate pudding and telling them that if they ate their dinner all gone they could have pudding for dessert. They were all doing great except for Austin who kept asking if he could have his pudding yet. Finally, Dallin and Cameron were done and just Eden and Austin were left to finish their dinner. Once again I heard Austin ask a little more quietly than usual, "Mom, can I have some pudding now?" I walked around the table to see if he had eaten any more of his dinner and this is what I saw...


6 comments:

Jacque said...

So cute! He was tired!

Amy said...

That was the best! I know when Liam sleeps alot, I've noticed that he has grown some. I still cannot believe how grown up all your cute kids are!

Stephanie T said...

That is so cute!

Brigette-boo said...

too too cute!

Karen said...

That is adorable!

The Lowe Fam said...

That is so funny! He is so cute!