Tuesday, June 2, 2009

After School Fun

Since Dallin and Cameron had so many fun things going on the last day of school I thought it would be fun to let Eden and Austin have a special activity too. I bought some water guns and let them play in the backyard with Eden's friends then set up the slip 'n slide. Austin spent the next hour jumping back and forth over the water and splashing in the little pool on the end.


Ally

Haydn

Eden

Sareya
That evening I let Eden have her first late night with her friend Haydn. They watched Over the Hedge 2 and I gave them my camera to take pictures. It was interesting what they took pictures of, mostly the tv, but even Austin got a turn and took some unique photos.




For the next two days Eden reminded me that this was the best day of her life. I'm glad she had such a good time. Austin also hasn't stopped talking about how he jumped all over the slip and slide. Obviously it was a memorable day for him too.

2 comments:

Ross and Kathy said...

I'm sure they will remain some of the best days of their lives. Wow, wouldn't it be great to have such carefree, happy days - everyday.

Stephanie T said...

You always plan such fun things for your kids! I hope you guys have an awesome summer!