Monday, June 22, 2009

Ryan's Finally Caught Up To Me

On Monday Ryan turned 35! You'll have to ask him how he feels about that. Probably not as emotional as I was. Anyway, it was another crazy day and I wasn't on the ball and didn't get his gift ahead of time (although Dallin did). So, Monday morning the kids had swim practice and then piano lessons and then I threw them all into the car and drove to the running store in Orem where Ryan got his last pair of running shoes. I brought them with me and showed them to the lady and said, "I need a new pair of these." She showed me this years model, I bought them, and we were off again to meet Ryan for lunch.

We had a nice lunch at Los Hermanos and let Ryan open his presents. His was pretty excited about the Phlat ball Dallin got him but even more excited about his new running shoes. (Yay, finally I had a good idea).





That night we got a babysitter and went out for Sushi and a movie. The movie was terrible so we left after 15 min. and snuck into one that we both really enjoyed. I won't name any names but it's been a long time since we've picked a movie that was so distasteful.

Ryan and I realized it'd been about 3 weeks since we've had a chance to sit down and talk to each other. This has definitely been one busy summer. But as of his birthday Ryan only has 6 classes left and then he's done with school. So close!

No comments: