Thursday, November 5, 2009

Can You Find the Snowman?

It snowed a couple of inches back on the 27th of October. After preschool Eden and Hayden were excited to make a snowman.

They asked me for a hat and carrot so I gave them one of Ryan's baseball hats and a mini carrot for the nose. As I walked past the backdoor a little while later I noticed Eden and Hayden hunched over a baseball size chunk of snow on the patio trying to force the carrot in. I stood there for a minute wondering why they were trying to make the carrot stick in that little pile of snow. Then I noticed the baseball hat sitting on the ground next to it. It was twice the size of the pile of snow. It finally dawned on me, that pile of snow was their snowman and they were trying to at least get the carrot nose to stick. I couldn't stop laughing.


So, in this picture, in case you missed it, Hayden is holding the snowman and Eden is holding the carrot nose.

1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!