Monday, June 28, 2010

Baby #6

It's a ....

we don't know. This was just a 9 week ultrasound to make sure everything was looking good. We won't know if it's a boy or a girl until school starts again. But for me this ultrasound, on June 10th, was a huge relief. The guy said that everything looks great. The baby is the right size for my due date so no changes there and her heartbeat looks good. (I say "her" so I don't have to say "it"). We got to see little arm nubs (right where the arrow is pointing) and leg nubs. And we even got to see her move around a little. It was such a comfort.

On our way out Ryan says, "good thing our heads don't stay half the size of our bodies". I pictured that for a minute and then laughed for the rest of the day.

5 comments:

Ross and Kathy said...

Great News! And Funny Too! A picture a day is all we ask - oops, too early for that I guess. We all know Lauren will have plenty of time for a picture a day, anyway. Wishing you the best and healthiest pregnancy possible(now do your part).

Jacque said...

wow, that's awesome!

misha~sha-sha said...

Congratulations. I'm so glad everything is developing well and that the baby is healthy so far. And now I'm laughing about Ryan's head size comment!

Amberlyn said...

Congratualtions again! It was so fun to see you at Seven Peaks! I'm excited for you. You have a lot to look forward to!

Britt said...

I love that little picture. That is a lucky baby - whatever IT is.