Sunday, September 5, 2010

School Stuff

Of course another summer went by before I had a chance to go through the kids school boxes and take a picture of the things they did last year.  But at least I got to it before another school year started.  These pictures are from August 21st.


Eden had preschool last year with Miss Allison.  She loved it.  They did so many fun projects and got all ready for kindergarten.  I was bummed when I heard Miss Allison wouldn't be teaching preschool any more but we'll all still benefit from her excellent teaching because she will now be teaching kindergarten at the elementary school.


Austin had preschool with me and a few other mom's from the old neighborhood.  We followed lessons from Mother Goose Time.  He loved it and I loved getting to spend some special time with him and his friends.


Where's all of Cameron's stuff?  I guess she takes after her mom a little and threw away all the things she felt weren't very interesting, ie; spelling tests, math tests, other tests.  I'm not really sure but there was a lot of stuff she threw away before she felt she was ready for her picture.  She did really well in school last year and loved having Mrs. Mitchell for her teacher.


Dallin had Mrs. Hughes last year.  He wasn't too thrilled about the monthly book reports but I sure was.  His writing improved dramatically because of them.  It seems our cat finds pleasure in sitting on paper.  The kids finally gave up trying to keep him off for the picture.

1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

Wow, looks like a lot of work to me.