Sunday, May 5, 2013

Happy Easter

Easter morning I woke up extra early to prepare these whole wheat cinnamon rolls with my natural yeast (I started the dough the night before). It was the first time I have ever made cinnamon rolls that didn't come in a can!




The cinnamon rolls were a big hit! So were the Easter baskets.


We hid candy filled eggs in the basement, even though it was actually warm enough this year to hide them outside. I guess we're just used to doing it this way.





Evelyn had to check and see if every egg really had a treat in it.



The kids get more creative every year with their egg decorating skills.


We had Adam and Jacque and fam over for dinner after church. It was a busy day but lots of fun!

1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

Looks like a very yummy, fun Easter Morning. And a great day as a whole.