Friday, November 7, 2008

The Passing of a Great Woman


On Wednesday Oct. 29th Ryan's Grandma Clara passed away. She had seven children and 26 grandchildren with a total of 115 members of her posterity (including spouses). She was a great woman with a strong testimony of Jesus Christ and the gospel. We are happy that she has been reunited with her husband Thales, her daughters Marie and Jeanne, and even her great -grandaughter Lillian.

Her funeral was held Saturday in Pleasant Grove. It was wonderful to hear her grand children and great grandchildren sing and to hear stories of her life that were great examples of her faith and testimony. She was buried in the Lehi cemetary next to her husband and eternal companion.

I will alway remember the impression she made on me. I know she loves her children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren. I know she worked hard all her life. She is an example to me of humility, patience, love, and faith. She showed me what is most precious, our families.














No comments: