Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Technical Difficulties

Oh the misery! Our computer crashed last Saturday, as in dead as a doornail. I thought for sure Ryan would have solved the problem by the end of the day but here we are almost five days later and I'm resorting to using his laptop because I was having major blogger withdrawls. I never realized how much I relied on my computer. I always thought of it as Ryans computer but I have finally admitted to myself that it was mine because I used it, daily, hourly. Everything was on there, email (can't live without it), my grocery list (believe it or not), addresses, phone numbers, recipes, photos, and everything I need to plan the Retreat.

So, supposedly our computer (or rather the mother board) is being fixed and in the meantime they backed up my info onto an external hardrive which is now attatched to Ryan's laptop so I can reconnect to my life. But I still don't have itunes and email has been tricky. I feel like I've been thrown into the dark ages. I really wanted to post after-Christmas photos but I guess it's going to have to wait a little longer. So sad.

1 comment:

Britt said...

Oh, get it back! I need you to have a computer! I NEED your blog and your retreat wisdom. :)