Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Marleys

Last night we stopped at the Harley Davidson dealership with Ryan's sister and her family to eat at Marleys for dinner. I just had to say what a great experience it was. They serve these yummy mini hamburgers with shoestring fries, perfect for the kids. Two or three were great for the adults. They make everything fresh and it tasted great. We ended up ordering more because the kids liked it so much and the portions were a little smaller than we expected, but the food was cheap so no biggy.
I think I'm also feeling a little positive because the guy told us our kids were some of the most well behaved kids he had ever had in his restraunt and gave us free samples of frozen yogurt (which was so yummy). I have to admit I was also surprised at how good the kids were (all nine of them) but the atmosphere was cool and there was lots to look at, very kid friendly. Anyway, I was surprised there weren't more people there so I'm giving them two thumbs up and recommending you give them a try.

1 comment:

Toad said...

I didn't know they had a restaurant? Which one is it? I would love to go try it.