Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Did It!

My goal in starting a blog last year was to eventually publish it and have it serve as our family album. Today, I got that album in the mail! It's so exciting, and beautiful. I used Blurb.com's program to publish my blog book. It took me a few weeks because I entered most of my photos and texts in by hand creating layouts like you would a scrapbook page. And of course I had to edit it about 10 times but when I finally uploaded it I got the finished product seven days later! I actually ordered two books, one for my kids to look at whenever they want, and one to be wrinkle free (yes, another fetish of mine). I'm already looking forward to putting together 2009's book and I still have almost a whole year to go!

6 comments:

Jacque said...

That looks so cool!

Breanne said...

Wow that is awesome!! I want to see it when I come over!

Barney Family said...

That's awesome!! Can't wait to see it!

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

I love this Lauren...How satisfying it must have been to receive something like that in the mail. I wish I was there to see it!

Britt said...

Hey, I just got my 2008 blog book in the mail too. Great minds think alike. So fun.