Monday, March 2, 2009

The Cyclones

Dallin just finished his Basketball season for the year. His team was the Cyclones. Evan and Ryan were coaches so most of the boys on his team were good friends of his. He had a great time but his favorite part was having his dad be one of the coaches. I know Ryan really enjoyed coaching and spending time with Dallin too.





I think one of the best parts for me was watching the boys improve so much. They really developed their skills and learned to work well together. It was fun to go as a family and watch the games too. I think the best part of Austin's week was going to Dallin's games. He can't wait for his older brother to teach him how to play basketball (and I think that's why he chose his reward for potty-training to be a green basketball; green's his favorite color).

3 comments:

J and J Haroldsen said...

Good job Dallin!! Good times with dad.

Breanne said...

Go Dallin! Green is my favorite color, too.

Stephanie T said...

I bet those boys had a ton of fun with Ryan and Evan as coaches. Makes me wish we were in Utah!