Friday, May 22, 2009

Gone

Ryan's officially gone on his big MBA trip. I thought it would take a couple of days before I really noticed, since he's gone a lot anyway for school. But seeing as I didn't sleep at all last night I realize I already miss him. It's crazy that I sleep better with him snoring beside me than when I'm all by myself. I also felt his absense strongly this morning. Even though mornings are crazy and he is usually busy getting ready for work, just his presence is a comfort. Is it okay for me to say I can't wait for him to come home when he just barely left?

5 comments:

Breanne said...

Of course.

Ross and Kathy said...

Kathy left last Sunday for Santa Barbara. She was assigned to help fire victums by her employer, The California Department of Insurance. She got home last night at 5:40pm, just in time to enjoy dinner with Jacque and Family. I missed her like crazy.

Britt said...

Sometimes Jason leaves for work and then then runs right back in because he's forgotten something. All I can think is, "Oh, I wish he was coming home now. I miss him." He's been gone for 15 SECONDS.

It's pathetic, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

Stephanie T said...

Totally! You guys were always so cute together.

Brigette-boo said...

Thats how is should be!