Monday, April 4, 2011

What's That On Your Head?


I was making lunch the other day and happened to glance at Evelyn who was sitting in the swing.  It took me a moment to realize she had something yellow around her neck.  My immediate reaction was to yell at Austin to take his bumble bee hat that he made at preschool off the baby.  But then it hit me how cute it was.  He was so proud of that hat and had been wearing it since he got home from preschool.  He just wanted to share his special hat with his little sister.  So we took a picture and then I made him take it off.  Can you guess who she's smiling at?

The kids are anxious to share more than just their school projects with Evelyn.  I've had to be very firm lately; "No, the baby cannot have popcorn," "Please don't give the baby a sip of your water bottle," and "No, the baby cannot try a bite of your ice cream."

4 comments:

Here at home said...

She is so adorable, Lauren. Look at how she is growing.
I had one of the twins sticking his fingers down Dallin's throat the other day. I have to watch very closely.

Breanne said...

Haha! What do you mean, no ice cream?! What a mean mommy you are. =)

Ross and Kathy said...

I'm with Breanne, what harm could a little ice cream be? But, you are a pretty cool mommy.

Erin said...

She is such a cutie! It is too bad we are close anymore so our cute girls CAN be best friends. It's so fun when the kids love her so much they try to share EVERYTHING! Miss you!