Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Cameron!

We decided to celebrate Cameron's birthday last Thursday even though it's not until tomorrow. I thought it might be more fun to let her have a late night with her friends since there was no school on Friday. All her friends came in their p.j.'s ready for games, lots of treats (since Cameron is the treat Queen), and the perfect movie "Another Cinderella Story."


First we played a few games in the living room while we waited for all the girls to come. It was hard since there were multiple soccer games that night. Then we headed into the kitchen for brownies.


Ryan is in school on Thursday nights so I relied on Dallin quite a bit. He was a great help. I don't think he minded too much though, hanging out with all the cute girls.


Does this look fun or what? After bringing down all the treats I hid out upstairs and kept my ear on things. All I could hear was, "Ooooo you can totally tell he's into her." "Oh my gosh, is he going to kiss her?" "I think he's going to kiss her?" Scream! etc, etc, etc. It was adorable.


It seems like Cameron and her friends had a good time, despite all the boxes and lack of blankets (I packed them all).

2 comments:

Jacque said...

That looked so fun! Your house looks so empty!!! It makes me sad, but I'm still happy and excited for you! =)

Barney Family said...

Happy Birthday, Cameron!! I wish I had remembered to call, sorrrrry! But, I had to say, Matti and Merri watch THE SAME MOVIE at their birthday party. How funny is that??