Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sidenote

For the sake of being perfectly honest and timely (as I like to be with my blog),here's the latest news, our house is currently under contract. Which means, if the people buying our house can get their loan by September 28th, some kind of FHA deadline, then we will have about 7 days to move out. The initial proposal was to have us out by Oct. 1 but I don't really think they can get their loan that fast, can they? Anyway, I have a lot to figure out, like where are we going? And then there's all the packing. People keep telling me to wait till the loan closes, but I think they're crazy. I'm going to start putting away things we don't need. I'm not sure what that is yet, but that's my plan.

So, if I promised someone I would be somewhere at a certain time in the next two weeks, I'm sorry, I probably won't be there. Unless this whole thing falls through, then I will still be here, with a house full of boxes.

4 comments:

Jacque said...

I had a feeling on Saturday you might have had an offer. That's awesome. I hope everything works out with moving and such!

Lori said...

I love your last paragraph...you make me laugh! Congratulations on selling your home. They will be so lucky to move into such a fabulous home & neighborhood!

Anonymous said...

I think even though you're insanely busy, you'll still be 'habitually functional' and show up to everything you're committed to. It's part of the genius of Lauren.

Britt said...

The house next to ours is for sale.

I'm serious.