Monday, September 29, 2008

A Beautiful Fall Drive

We decided to escape from the clutter of boxes and empty walls and go for a drive along the Alpine Loop yesterday. We've been wanting to do this for years, but Sundays used to be such busy days. They are finally relaxing again (except when the house is full of boxes) and yesterday was the perfect day. It was actually raining on the mountain and with the windows down the air was crisp and smelled liked falling leaves and grass.



I guess the only down side might have been all the people who had the same idea we did. But no one seemed too impatient when we wanted to pull over and take pictures.




3 comments:

Amy said...

Gorgeous pictures! Driving the loop is one of my favorite fall things to do...that and make my way up afterward to the Park City Outlet Mall! Good luck with your move...I am sad you are moving and I don't even live there anymore!

Karin said...

I love your new family pictures. They turned out super cute. I'm so glad everything worked out so well for you guys and that you still are pretty close.(:

Barney Family said...

Dying to know if all the closings went well and if you are in the middle of the actual move...