Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cameron's Baptism

Cameron was baptized and confirmed by Ryan on Saturday. She was baptized along with three other boys from our ward. The four of them sang the opening song and it was so sweet I tried not to cry. But then I had to give the talk on Baptism and I cried through the whole thing. It's wonderful to see my children making right choices and trying so hard to be good. On our way to lunch afterward Eden asked if she could get baptized when she turns eight. I'm so proud of the example my children set for one another.

I was so caught up in the moment that I forgot to get a picture of Cameron in her new white dress. She looked so pretty. I planned to take one Sunday before church but she woke up with a terrible stomach flu, poor thing, and had to stay home. Hopefully I can get one this coming Sunday and post it because she looked so beautiful.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Beautiful Cameron! Each time I see her I feel like I catch a quick glimpse of my daughter in the future...with that lovely red hair. I hope the baptism day was great!