Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Moving Forward

We're Moving! I'm just not sure when yet. We signed papers last night on the sale of our home and the purchase of the new one and the title company took papers to the hospital for the new people to sign. So, it looks like the worst is over.

The tricky part now is figuring out the best time to move. See, tonight would have been ideal but the loans won't fund till tomorrow. Tomorrow Ryan has school which would mean we would have to wait until Friday, which is cutting it a little to close for my stress levels but I think I'm going to have to take what I can get. Although I may start on my own on Thursday as soon as we're in the clear, just because I'm not a procrastinator and I hate leaving things until the last minute.

I think I'm excited, but I'm so overwhelmed by how up and down everything has been that I can't tell yet. I'm sure it will sink in soon.

5 comments:

Jacque said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacque said...

Hooray!!! YAY!!!!! Finally, I'm so glad for you!

Breanne said...

Hooooray!! Moving time!

Lori said...

All will work out well with the baptism...for certain! I can't believe Cameron is ready to be baptized. Please tell her how excited I am for her. :)

Congratulations on the move! I am anxious to see your new place. I cannot imagine not visiting your old home anymore. *sigh*

J and J Haroldsen said...

We are sooo excited for you!! What fun you have ahead of you. I can't wait for Saturday. What an exciting day for your family!!