Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Smith Family Reunion

For Ryan's family's reunion this year we went to Heber Valley Camp August 17th and 18th. One of the highlights of the trip was doing the ropes course. I was so proud that all the kids made it across, without even flinching! I admit, I may have flinched, once or twice. But even Austin gave it a good effort even though his legs were just too short to climb up.




Eden was a little nervous at first but her cousin Katy swore she had done it before and it was lots of fun. I found out later from Joy that Katy had never made it all the way on her own before but what you don't know can't hurt you. Eden walked up that thing like she had done it every day of her life. 'Course she handled those cliff dwellings at Mesa Verde last year pretty well too so maybe she was born for this.




We gave Eden the camera and I found this one among the forty or so pictures she took. She has a pretty funny perspective on the world. I wish I could have included all forty pictures. They were really cute. Especially since half of them were of her and Katy.





The cousins all started The Turkey Club with a flag and theme song. Pretty silly.

1 comment:

Britt said...

We went to a family reunion there this summer too! We had a blast.

P.S. You look sexy in your running picture. :)