Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ladies Night

Yep, I was one of "them". The millions of married women who went to see "New Moon" the first weekend it came out. I went to dinner and the movie with 20 women from my neighborhood. The best part was that we had reserved seats so we didn't have to wait in line. The worst part, we all wore matching shirts with iron ons that said, "My boyfriend bites" (they were actually really cute). Dressing up isn't usually my thing but I was a good sport. It was great just having a night out and getting to know some really fun ladies in my neighborhood better.


I do admit that I've read all of Stephanie Meyers books. I thought they were really well written and enjoyed them. I'm not as big of a fan of the movies but was still entertained. 'Course, I'm also entertained by movies like The Fast and the Furious and X-Men. The more ridiculous the better I say.

No comments: