Sunday, December 20, 2009

Pioneer Day Dance

Cameron reminded me at 9:00 pm on Tuesday night that she needed pioneer clothes for her class dance the next day and told me if I wanted to come watch it would be after lunch. (I have to confess she wrote it on a sticky note and left it on the counter for me to see because I kept telling her all day that I didn't have time to talk to her about it.) I frantically called some young women in the ward and fortunately found a shawl for her to wear. Wednesday was very busy but Eden, Austin and I managed to make it to the school in time to see Cameron and all the kids in her grade participate in the annual pioneer day dance. I remembered her telling me she didn't particularly enjoy the practices with her partner but I guess he missed school that day because she ended up dancing with one of her good friends. Then I stepped in and did a round with her which was really fun.




1 comment:

Sheri said...

I have a pioneer bonnet that my Grandma Eaton made for me when I was a teenager. I also have another bonnet I made for a YW camp activity. You can borrow them anytime you want.