Sunday, August 22, 2010

Everything Hurts

I'm kind of getting tired of waking up everyday and hurting so bad I want to go right back to bed.  I'm only 20 weeks and already my hips ache so bad it's hard to get any sleep at all.  I woke up at 1:30 last night after rolling over so many times trying to find a position that would ease the pain.  I finally gave up and walked around for a while hoping the circulation would ease the ache.  When I finally got up this morning I realized the pain now radiates down my whole left leg and into my lower back.  It's crazy because I even sleep with a pregnancy body pillow designed to relieve aches and pains.  It worked for my last two pregnancies but is beginning to fail me with this one.  I guess I'm kind of worried that the next 20 weeks are just going to get more painful and I'm not really sure what to do.

4 comments:

misha~sha-sha said...

maybe your baby's sitting on your sciatic nerve... I don't know if they can do anything about it, though. I'm so sorry. That's the worst part of pregnancy. Whatever aches and pains and inconveniences each one comes with, you know that you have to keep them until it ends and it's maddening. I hope it eases up soon!

Jacque said...

I'm so sorry. But look at those beautiful children on your blog!! They're definitely worth it in the end. Maybe Ryan can give you a massage when he gets home???

Here at home said...

The joys of being pregnant. You're half way there. Wahoo! I'm sorry you're in so much pain. I'm having a bit of that, too. Hang in there. We'll get through it!

Ross and Kathy said...

Too bad you don't have a pool. You could just float all night - and maybe half the day too. Good luck.