Thursday, August 19, 2010

Gilroy Family Reunion Day 2

In the morning on our second day we headed to Mesa Falls.  First we went to the Lower Falls.

This was the first time I noticed that Ryan and Austin were twins for the day.

Then we went to Upper Mesa Falls.  Super Cool!



Sometimes these kids are so silly.  Would you believe it started out as Austin's idea.  That kid has an original funny bone.

After lunch we went boating with my sister Erika and her kids.  My dad rented a pontoon boat for the day and we took turns riding around the reservoir.





Some of us don't change that much even after 30 years of trying to grow up.  I love their expressions as they watch the kids in the raft.

The older kids tried to do some tricks.  It wasn't too hard.  Pontoon boats don't go that fast.  But we had so much fun it did make me want to get our own boat.


I don't know whose idea this was but Eden sure did feel like big stuff.