Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wishing This Was Me

So I got up this morning and went for a 3.5 mile walk. When I got home I vacuumed and mopped the floors, did 4 loads of laundry, sorted Eden's clothes removing all the ones that are now too small, put Austin's clean sheets back on his bed, made the kids lunch, and then went to two grocery stores with Austin. We just got home...

Can I just say I wish this was me? For some reason I've lost all motivation to put away the groceries and think of something to make for dinner. It's only 3:00 and I just want to be done for the day.

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Holy Moly girl, I think you deserve to be done for the day. hopefully you were able to sneak in a nap :)

Breanne said...

After reading about your day, I don't want to make dinner either.

Ross and Kathy said...

I keep telling you - THERE'S ONLY ONE PERSON WHO CAN MAKE THAT HAPPEN. does yelling help?

misha~sha-sha said...

I'm pretty sure I get less than half of that done every day and still need a nap. Go you!